Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Resurrection of Billito


Well after the disgrace.... this is what we had left of Billito, we took a photo with the "new Billie Joe look" ...because out of despair I took his hair out in a pathetic attempt to save his face ...useless of course.
I was so upset I took his head out and wash it over and over again...I shouldn't have done that, anyway, his face was completely ruined and so was my disposition to make a new face for the doll, I swore not to make another doll ever again...(i was really upset).
As I am insane and I like punishment and I am a masochist, I started to look at the pictures we took of the doll previous the disaster, and I found the cutest pics ......I didn't post the pics of Little King Billie, so now is the perfect time, this is in memory of my very first handmade doll:....he never had the time to make his King for a day performance ala chipmunk :(.....meh too much drama...anyway I did reconstruct a new head for him, but, is not the same doll, he is even cuter hahaha, and well he needs a hair cut, god, I have no time.....actually I have but I like to linger too much....blah blah....
Well, here is the new Billie, Billito Lazaro as we have named him....he is styling the Chaplin look with the hat we made for Trecito before he had his rad reddish hair....and, that's it.....Maru is still working on the face for Freddie and a Harry Potter one......with Daniel Raddclieff's face....

No comments:

link

Peru Blogs Blog Flux Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The Green Day Authority

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner