Google

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Horror

Buaahhhh... yesterday while working on the computer, my dear Maru came up to me with a bowl of grapes.....well, my desk was a mess and there was no descent space to place the bowl, so she moved the dolls and put the bowl near little Billie's face.....a tragedy started, she took back the bowl and noticed that Billie's face was wet.....and oooh the horror, the black lines of one of his eyes were running!!!!!....yes...I forgot that I used a freaking water marker! and I didn't pass the acrylic paint over the black spot outlined with the marker!!!...... :( ---- and now it looks like his mascara is running off! hahahha....well!......freaking doll!...I new that I had to re made it from the very beginning .....

No comments:

link

Peru Blogs Blog Flux Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The Green Day Authority

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner