Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pschology 101

Yesterday I read the most weird comment, besides the emails that appear on the Daily WTF email on the GDC, this was particullarly odd, somebody with a really distortioned perception of the reality enter a comment about the GD dolls :O .... what it seem weird to me, is that the comment was completely out of context, she posted it on an archive in which I was talking about making new dolls, and I was going berzerk with the mustache and hair chest of Freddie Mercury :D .

I understand that people may hate this dolls, and may hate this blog, and may want me to shut this out, no one really has told me that but, there must be ppl out there that thinks that this blog is stupid, and deserves to be closed, but if someone is going to tell me that this is stupid and must be closed at least give me a good reason. If the reason why you want me to close this is that I make GREEN DAY LOOK FAT (God all might who would want that!..haha)....just save your time and don't enter a comment, this site is for mentally healthy people, not for the disturbed ones. :)

No comments:

link

Peru Blogs Blog Flux Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The Green Day Authority

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner