Google

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crafting

UUGGGHH, I've being sooo lazy these last few days, I promised I was going to update this place, and I haven't, I was supposed to have a little help of someone... well that didn't worked out to well, I have to make a paiting for my newborn niece and I haven't even started!, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! heehee...anyway, I have been making handpainted bags which are pretty cool, just freestyling, :D, I'll be selling this bags throu the creepy company website,and I'll post some pictures of them later.

No comments:

link

Peru Blogs Blog Flux Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The Green Day Authority

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner