Google

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Photographs

At the beginning of this month I have acquire a new hobby, not that I have forgotten about dolls, Its just that I've gotten a new camera, a pentaxK10D and since I laid hands on it i have been shooting at anything that stands in front of me XD, so if any of you are interested in photography here are my photos in flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/11079018@N00/ and watch some other photos by other users at the pentax pool, they are really nice, they got tips on how to take pictures and about lenses and all.

This is my youngest cousin Lalie



and this is the newly born in the family the first child of my eldest cousin






No comments:

link

Peru Blogs Blog Flux Directory Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.
The Green Day Authority

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner